Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yearning

"The Woman of My Dreams"


Met Her At A Coffee Shop.
Let me tell you about my love.
She's got a chipped tooth and a flat chest.
A beautifully ugly face and flaunts her secrets.
Knows what clothes to wear and could buy me mine.

I'd love to give her a big smile and ask her out out for a meal.
I told her I adore the ground she walks on.
Idolize her ignorance and would like to share mine with her.
Makes me feel like struggling for her.

I'm in love with her.
Knows how to turn hell into heaven.
I'd write to and about her.
To me are our own children.
She takes my breath away.
Leaves me lonely.
Loves herself and her world behind dark glasses.
Takes them off and gives me a beautiful smile.
Has more love then I ever could.
She makes me jealous of her.
I want to share and love life together with the outside world.
Share our secrets too.

All the crushes I've ever had rolled into one.
Want to spend some time with her.
My time - Her Time.

Love This Woman.
Want Her.
Need Her.
I'm Living For Her.

-J.B. Billet-

      

No comments:

Post a Comment