Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tahitian Treat


"Tahitian Treat"


Dudet you are an explosion of blue - pink and yellow - greens.

Tasty coconut juice.

You knock the crap out of me and get my sock off.

You're the cathartic release I got in art school in my late teens.

I can only see your world in black and white.

The dark heart turns a lighter shade for you.

My heart throbs and bellyaches break me in two.

You’re a mysterious turquoise of soft, sleepy, skies to me.
                                                                
Lusty is my love for you.

You make me feel ageless and new.

You are the one in a few.

Love is strength too.

I do only for you.

You are my Guardian Angel.

Always looking after me this eternity of sea.

Hear my plea.

Eternally Yours.

Don't Slam Floors.

Only Your Doors.


Billet - No P.S. Just B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment