Saturday, June 25, 2011

Parakeet Voice


"Parakeet Voice"


Busy catching a star in the town center in a snow's dream.

Giant redwood trees grow on Mars.

Taffy comes from the barrels of guns.

Hang around the orange juice bars.

Don't have to travel far from my assisted living room.

I suck out air inside a giant basketball.

You steal my raspberry smoothies from me.

We are all delegates from the Green People's Party.

I roasted Republican rednecks.

Doing my time with the sanitation crew.

Always listen to Rap N' Soul on my I-Pod.

Watch colors fly by in the western sky.

Went to Taos, New Mexico in a taxicab.

Fran San Cisco is so hilly that its bouncing cars' flying hubcaps may be hazardous to your health.

Streets are lined with gold and buildings are made of melted silver.

Platinum is 'Made In Zion Town.'

Discovered the cup cake shoppes, confectionary establishments, and ice cream factories of Auckland.

My Doctor used to visit me there.

Tinkerbell - Never grow up just glow up!



Billet Jon a.k.a. Donald Richard Weberman 

No comments:

Post a Comment