Sunday, August 19, 2012

Take a right at the light and day will turn into night


"Take a right at the light and day will turn into night."

I'm quoting what I heard Casanova say as he wooed his lover with a Bosanova.

I hear lots of things.

I even heard the world was flat when George Bush ran things.

Maybe Casanova was a myth too.

I was told that luck and love are the greatest treasures on earth, but health is the more significant.

Without your health, you’re impoverished, I tell myself.

"Hey you!"  I yell "How did you hurt yourself, or were you born that way?"

My secret desire is to be a Casanova and dance with the women.

I'd like to find a girl I could dance with and hold tight in my arms.

A lover for all times.

The ocean's waves keep crashing but I get nowhere in affairs of the heart in true love.

I don't mean to sound glum because I always have friends and ears that listen to complaints.

I will love you much more.
By Jonathan Billet
        

No comments:

Post a Comment