Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Traveling Through Time


"Traveling Through Time"



I travel through jungles of experiences in my mind.

Running through time and space at an alarmingly quick pace.

I'm found at another place.

I hide behind the wall in your mind.

My thoughts concealed.

Revealed always and only forever to you.

I'm another person to different people.

No two people see the same likeness.

Every second person is different.

The world would be insane if we were all exactly alike.

It's God's insane sanity.

Everything was created differently by God for sanity's sake.

I love the difference.

Love your world and it will love you back.

Hate the world and it will hate you back.

I love you all no matter how sane you tend to get.


By Jonathan Billet 08/17/12

No comments:

Post a Comment