Monday, August 6, 2012

Watermelon's Stew


"Watermelon's Stew"

Stay forever.
Never stray.
Don't go away.
You make my love seem new.
I'll never know why you flew away.
Not even to this day.
Come back to stay.
Be my loving friend.
Our love never will end.
I'll send u a kiss that will never miss.
My life is turning into bliss.
Nothing can be amiss.
You are like a sis.
Make my dreams come true.
Don't make me blue.
If you only knew.
In this life's Mulligan Stew.
Watermelon's Hill and Blueberry Skies.
You're my love's highs.
God's great surprise.
Our love never dies.
Only survives for always.
I laugh at the lies in these colored dyes that only your love supplies.
Part of the universe that with your help I am trying to love.
I hope I can help you love yours.
Thanks God!
Friends???
For you will always be my friend!!!
Hopefully, forever, in this empty bottle of space-less time.

Love Me Too - J. Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment