Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Political Viewpoint

"Political Viewpoint”



Don’t vote for presidents.

Vote for the local officials.

That way we know exactly what we are getting.

I’m going through a dark phase of post press disorder.

Mania’s recessive tendencies.

Scratch me where I itch.

The scratchy itch comes and goes.

Shrinks and grows.

The moon flips under the seas to take a midnight’s dips.

I sleep under covers in my freezing room.

Took a moon bath early this morning in my best suit.

Slept under The Great Salt Lake.

Bawled in my bed.

My position is your decision.

Mark Twain never met Steve Carolan.

“Never The Twain Shall Meet.”

Is this factual or a myth?

What makes you so great?

I enjoy and appreciate everything you have done for us!

I worked with Major Wright.

Every days.

Do you know who’s fighting with me?



By Jonathan Billet

09/29/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment