Monday, October 6, 2014

The Loony Bin

"The Loony Bin"


I'm resting on 2 South.

Thinking that I'm lying on clouds painted green, purple, orange, and yellow.

In a sky of a darkly painted tinted color blue.

I dream in a sleep.

I am reigning over the world on top of the uppermost of clouds.

Practicing living like it's the first and last day of existence for me.

Doing the hospital tricks.

Even smoking in their yard.

At The Princeton towers.

In Jersey.

Over George Washington's bridge.

I've traveled over it many times in the past.

But this was the first time I flew over its rainbow.

I'll be living here on 2 South without the slightest idea of what time is.

Building bridges to my former sanity.

Only to leave this institution and travel by train to San Francisco.

Where I can avoid The Jersey Towers' seasons.

Winter, Spring, Summer, And Fall.




By Jonathan Billet's 10/04/2014     

No comments:

Post a Comment