Friday, October 24, 2014

To Andrea

"To Andrea"



Andrea, thanks to God a billion stars over that you are my friend.

Thank a whale's spout and shark's teeth for you.

Your very existence is a miracle's movie on the big screen of life's wonder.

Your heart is forever under and above an unbelievable poem's musical dream.

You are real to me or so it appears to seem in love's scheme.

Tinkering with the children's toys' wonderland in my mind.

If there is a God then He must be you.

You are all and everything, sweetness.

You'll always have a special place in my heart.

You transcend all art.

You make my walls collide.

And I will forever be by your side in my heart's inside.

Love you forever, as if there is no never.




Love and by your special friend-

Jon "Billy" Billet On October 20, 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment