Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Names I Call The Universe

"Names I Call The Universe"



Dudettes.

A hermit named Kermit.

A dinosaur who goes by Rex.

A soap called Ivory.

Singer known as Bob Dylan.

Country named America.

Continent also Mid East.

A poet named Mr. Tush who didn't have a foot to stand on.

Cosimo the Barber.

Patricia the waitress.

Bacon and Eggs, the food.

Coca-Cola the drink.

The Town of Larchmont.

Aroma Cafe.

David Nadelson.

Half and half.

The cities of White Plains and San Francisco.

Herbal green tea-iced.

Guys named Doug, Bruce, George, Nick, and Tony.

W.N.P.R., W.F.U.V., and Me T.V. - Channel 15.

My apartment.

My Doctor Lask.

My Social Worker - Connie.

The secretary, Sandy.

President Obama.

Christmas.

Yom Kippur.

Halloween.

Mark Twain.

Charles Dickens.

A poet named Charles Bukowski.

Black Nepalese Hashish.

Riker's Island.

Westchester Reform Temple.



End - JON BILLET 09.30.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment