Monday, December 15, 2014

Dream Serial Manifesto

                                 "Dream Serial Manifesto"



I was in the Aroma Cafe and it was getting late.  The owner Dave,
told me to mind the store he was going out.   I fell asleep and when
I awoke I was stuck inside the store in the dark.  I tried to open the
door but I was locked in.  It got so dark that I couldn't find the light
switches.  After a long five minute the telephone began to ring and
I started to think that Dave was playing a joke on me and that he
would come back and get me out,  He never did.

I found myself in an apartment building with doors that I was opening
and had different amphibians in cages that were darting out at me.  I
particularly remember the yellow snake that coiled up and struck out
at me.  I went further down the hall in the basement into a room with
a cage full of mice.  I ended up down one of the basement halls, trying                              
to find my way out of apartment building.  I collided with a previous
dream.  In that dream I was in an apartment building in White Plains, N.Y.,
where once again I was stuck in the halls.  I was then remembering I did
not know where I was and asked two teenagers how to get out of there.
They told me but I found out myself.   I found a railroad station and ended
up in Pelham, N.Y. the town just south of where I lived.  From there, I
made it home.

I woke up out of this dream and looked at my watch it said 8:30. I assumed
it was Sunday morning and went to the local cafe for breakfast.  I found
out it was actually Saturday night and not Sunday morning when I spotted
the teenagers out and not any adults.  As was the customary situation on a
Saturday night.

I ordered a green tea for Saturday night as I would have on any other Sunday
morning.


Jonathan Billet's 12/13/2014- Friday 13th, 2014        

No comments:

Post a Comment