Monday, December 1, 2014

Listening In

                               "Listening In"



I really can't hear the dybbuks or ghosts I'm listening to. 

That's because they don't exist.

When people ask me to whom I listen, I tell them it's all in their mind.

Preparing to go to famine and stop writing.

The same personalities who steal my mail, steal my garbage.

I suspect the garbage people.

Not necessarily the sanitation crews.

Although I share the same dumpster as everyone else.

They should keep their business to themselves, unlike I do.

But all I can do is give bad excuses.

Is that all life's good for?

I wonder why.

Not why not.

Some do but I don't.

Especially most recently.

They say it's a last medical alert.

Don't believe in it.

And I won't.

Pull the stunt and bunt!

My advice is always listen to the receiver.





By Jonathan Billet on Black Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment