Sunday, December 21, 2014

Flower Shower

                                            "Flower Shower"




Always wear shades in the sun showers.

It's so warm that I don't need my umbrella.

Just my shades and fedora cap.

Drinking from a two gallon Starbucks cup up north.

While it's raining on the West Coast.

Snowing on a winter's day in the East.

Wear brown boots to match my black suede jacket and blue leather pants.

Singing Hare Krishna and Krishna Hare.

Want to sleep with you, Renee.

Let's stay to play.

I don't care what people think or say.

As I go on my way.

You're my guiding star when the moon glows.

The sun just arose and I feel your warm body next to mine.

Hear you whispering sweet love songs in my ears.

Like the birds chirp on a sunny summer day.

You blow my heart away.

Like the winds blow the cool ocean spray.

This is a lazy day.

A hazy maze.





By Jon Billet 12/20/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment