Monday, December 15, 2014

Hearts' Keys Played By Player Piano

"Hearts' Keys Played By Player Piano"



All that we have been through

magically turns from an old tune

played by nobody playing player

piano in a concerto to an

overflowing room into the new

morning's tune.



Playing from an afternoon''s.

crooning moon.



I'll always get a sparkling, mystical

view of you as a precious piece of

art that always brings such joy to a

lonely heart, with which I could

never bear to part.

The same lonely

heart is about to stall and then start.



You light the night stars by turning on

love candles, keeping them burning,

my desires yearning, and the planets

turning.



I suck on your clouds and drink the

sky as many colored butterflies sail

by get me drunk and high in that sky.

Only to get a hangover from the drink

and douse your love candles that were

burning fiery heat into my heart.




By Jonathan Billet - 12/06/2014        

No comments:

Post a Comment