Sunday, April 5, 2015

Lung Breather

"Lung Breather"



I dreamt I was smoking my first cigarette.

It was after I had smoked for twenty years and quit for ten.

I drew the thick, nauseating, harsh, tasty smoke into my fresh, pink, lungs.

Blowing it out in a thin white-grey puff of smoke.

When they brought me to the emergency room.

Throat on fire and lungs bleeding.

Sticking some metal object down my throat, as I choked.

I vomited blood all over the thin white warm sheets and woolen blanket.

I lost consciousness and could see myself and the doctors below.

I awoke in my own sweat soaked bed.

Waking up alive and well was quite a thrill.

The only cigarette I smoked, they don't sell in stores.

As I realize, I never had cancer.

I am cancer free.

Que serĂ¡ serĂ¡.



Your dry sweetly perfumed body next to mine.

Nibbling at and tugging at my ear with your teeth.

Asking me in a low sexy voice if I wanted to make love.

I caressed your milky breasts and began sucking on and kissing them.

Then, I could see and hear a musical vibration while we made love.



By Jonathan Billet-04/04/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment