Saturday, April 18, 2015

Over A Galaxy

"Over A Galaxy"



Flying over a galaxy on a star.

Jumping over air with a jump rope.

Skipping over a heartbeat with a rhyme.

Under-spending a dollar with a dime.

The nation bears with fruits but not with nuts.

According to some, the world is flat and upside down.

I walk right side up.

At night, I sleep flat on my back, looking up.

I dream that I'm at the cafe drinking nectar of green iced tea.

Shaloma to the sights and sounds of Aroma.

"Aroma's David to Starbuck's Goliath."

Waldorf and Statler were spotted chatting in front of the East Side Cafe in Larchmont.

The townspeople stroll down Palmer Avenue smoke cigars and talk to themselves.

The town isn't the town, it's the village.

I live in a walkup near the new fish store.

Up from the barber of Seville.

I do quite a bit of walking and talking.

Only privately and to myself.

Wouldn't involve others.

Although plenty are mothers.



By J. Billet's

04.17.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment