Friday, April 24, 2015

Polyester Shack

                                                        "Polyester  Shack"


I live in a polyester shack.

I'm always busy arriving.

Will be going below.

Better than being stuck above. 

I'm upside down in a right side up world.

Like to have an upside down wedding cake and bathe in champagne on my wedding night.

The birds bathe in the pond and the squirrels scamper forward to have a drink.

Are they high?

Am I?

It appears to be so.

So far, from here.

I'd like to thank you for reading this, my friend.

The ground is soft and moist from the rains' falling.

The birds sing songs inside my radio.

I'm tuned into the music station.

It's got nature's rhythm.

I live in this beautiful world.

Everything will turn out alright.

One always lands on their feet again.

The demise is really a disguise.

The birds fly high in a distant, far off sky.

To a star that has never been reached.

Run into writing of a poem, alone.

Forward to egress.


By Jonathan Billet -04/22/14

No comments:

Post a Comment