Monday, April 13, 2015

Thrilling Heartbeat

"Thrilling Heartbeat"



Thrilling dance to a heartbeat in the street in Rio's festive heat.

In this hell I take a seat.

A reclining chair and I can see right through the invisible air.

Is It fair?

You can't even see air.

As a tomato is to a pear.

Or your nose is to your toes. 

Your eyes are to your ears.

In your fears you tap the magic keys on the keyboard.

Stating how your world is treating itself.

Glad today not so mad!

Sometimes bad other times sad.

You feel had.

I can sympathize.

Never despise, but empathize.

The morning will always rise and reenergize.

People will shout and let out desperate cries.

As God just sighs at the world through shut eyes.

You care and that isn't fair to me.

I just don't see.

You



All my love J. Billet's 

-April 13, 2015        

No comments:

Post a Comment