Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sibling Rivalry

       "Sibling Rivalry"


Dear Randy, Deb, and Sue,

In responding to you:

I write in a car.

Sleep in my mind.

Dream in a bed on Macy's floor.

There is no wall.

Only the department store's hall.

Mick, the know it all, we all know, took a great fall.

So did his Uncle Gus Hall.

They started rolling the ball.

In early August's late Fall.

The order was small.

Not tall like all you all.


Gangsters and pranksters rule with an iron finger.

Goldfinger

Make it a new release.

So I can open it up with blue cheese keys.

And don't forget to drink tons of the peppermint's teas.

A new door always has an old floor in Macy's department store.

I wish I could dream more.

But there would be nothing to store.


By Jonathan Billet

8:43- April 3, 2015      

No comments:

Post a Comment