Monday, April 20, 2015

Makin' Bacon

                             "Makin' Bacon"


Dear Rebbe Shira,
Not only am I fakin' but I eat bacon. Love its salty taste
and the grease it's made up of.  I'm so full of it that it floats
out of my mouth.  Don't like pastrami but I love a good 
salami.  Tell the judge I don't plead innocence, only ignorance
or bliss.  For after all, ignorance is bliss.  Now that I can't
plead poverty I'll have to plead ignorance.  What one wears
around his neck or head's face can't make or break a person.
Just like what they wear on their heads.  What genius said, "You
can't judge a book by its cover?"  It's the fine print you have to
read, if it makes any sense at all!!!...  READ MY FINE PRINT!  I 
PLEAD INNOCENCE TO THE TRULY GUILTY ONES.  AFTER ALL
WE ARE ALL CHILDREN IN GOD'S INNOCENT EYES.  GOD NEVER
LIES. WE PRETEND NOT TO.  IT'S JUST A STORY THAT CAN
SOMETIMES BE GORY.  IT'S JUST MOURNING FOR GLORY.


By Jon Billet 04.18.2015       

No comments:

Post a Comment