Thursday, July 16, 2015

Bottles Of Rums

                    "Bottles Of Rums"




Won't you join me in a bottle of rum.

Hope I don't drown in this bottle of rum.

Can you swim?

if I get sick to my stomach?

Hope we don't make a mess of the place.

Out there, in inner space.

I'm turning red in the face.

Hope I don't drop dead in this place.

If you still have the will to pay the bill.

I can still swim and not get too sick.

We have to hit the water falls.

After we have thrown up the sauce we drank.

Water covering our bodies,

will sober us up.

Upside down if you're willing to tell me where to go.

Do me a favor.

Take it slow.

Don't go too low.

Under the faucet's false skies.

Made from peachy pies.

That flies highs in the skies.




Love- Jonathan Billet-07/16/2015 - To Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment