Thursday, July 2, 2015

Deja Vu Dreams

                                                           "Deja Vu Dreams"







I got telephone calls from either Chapel Hill N.C. or San Bernardino Co., California.



Remembering parts of a cataclysmic dream I had for one night.



It lasted a lifetime of mine.



Couldn't read the sign.



I fell on the street's sidewalk and hit my head hard two times.



Two, nine times, is eighteen.



That's how old I was in my dream.



Lived to be fifteen.



Like a sexual scene from a movie screen.



Two screwy ashtrays' glass eyes in an ophthalmology clinic.



Can't see with all that smoke blowing my way.



Can barely breathe either, in the deja vu's dream.



The glass ship sails in a wooden jug.



The end of a new start's beginning.







By Randy Billet- 06-27-15

No comments:

Post a Comment