Thursday, July 2, 2015

Newspaper Mache

               "Newspaper Mache"



I've been writing about passed time which I missed.

All people miss time.

Just a matter of how much it's missed.

I am a partial part in a teen's scene of rainbows' hues' color schemes.

60's tye dye shirt on backwards.

One kid I saw had on two different sneakers and was wearing a purple superman cape.

Has a green S on it.

He works for the Daily Planet's Worker.

Clark Kent and Phil Reisman work for the same paper.

I wear my pants inside out at the L.M.C. - T.V. studios.

Don't know about W.V.O.X.

Speaking Hindi, and reciting poetry in it, on the air.

In the clouds.

Don't subscribe to any of the publications you were published in.

Never been published.

Read a book called, "The Start Of The Steal."

Got to walk the talk!

Be a walkie talkie.

Can't speak through the phones that don't have dial tones.

Don't own any telephones.

Radios, computers, or televisions.

Lights are limited to certain times of the day, where I live.



By Anonymous Bosch alias Col. Cornflake a.k.a. Major Garbage
- 07/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment