Sunday, July 19, 2015

Echo's Canyon

"Echo's Canyon"




My footsteps echo in the park.

A voice I hear is moving through the dark.

Waiting for a flashing spark to light up the park.

I write for myself alone in an empty house.

I'm invisible to a tree and dogs can barely see me.

Want to swim in the sea of orange tea.

That will set the human race free.

We really all exist in a box.

The box has plenty of locks.

Like my floor door.

Nobody will share what's in store.

The creator has an invention kit.

Nobody knows what's in it.

How a music box fits into it.

It won't take long to write these songs.

The ideas brought and sold are dumb.

Like drinking too much cheap rum.

They take such a heavy sum.

To the bum of a man I am.

All alone, by myself, in one of my house's rooms.

Watching Jupiter's jumping moons.

While eating with ice-cream spoons.

Made in musical tunes.

Found tucked away for summers coming noons.





By Captain Stardust alias Captain Moonlight or J. Billet's.
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008123118668&sk=allactivity#>
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008123118668&sk=allactivity#>

No comments:

Post a Comment