Friday, July 10, 2015

Strawberry's Patch

              "Strawberry's Patch"





I wrote some of my poetry for the patch's rabbits.



I was in the Patch.



Got hives from the Mr. buzzy bees.



It was business as usual.



So, I thought.



Had tattoos on my face, received from some place, in an inner space.



Upside down sundae, in Morse's code.



So I figured I was told.



Too old to be bold enough to inquire.



Although I always dug Esquire and Playboy.



I thought I saw them on a t.v. screen recently.



Who knows what to believe in?



Infants don't believe in anything at all.



Etcetera, etc..., etc...



The lines go both ways and goes on on forever.



So does life until it dies.



It makes cries.



Until it flies.



So bring out the bourbon's beers' ryes.



Highs in the skies.



It drys in my eyes.





By Jonathan Billet-07/09/33

No comments:

Post a Comment