Friday, July 17, 2015

Morning Moon

                   "Morning Moon"




I'm mourning in the evening's afternoon.

The light turned off the night.

Stars bright in the afternoon sunlight.

Candlelight gets me uptight with fright.

Love the bright light.

It won't rob my sight?

I saw an everloving rainbow in my sleep's mind!....

The fog came out in a misty haze.

I quoted the old man's phrase.

In a sleepy rhyme.

Where there is no time.

Only the New York City flag's sign.

Let's drink and dine.

That would be a riddle rhyme.

In love sublime.

Stranger's days came and went.

In an apache television tent.

Sorry but my message was already sent.

It didn't make a dent.

I'm getting tired of being fired.

It made my mind wired.

I was told I lived to be one hundred three years old.

I didn't doubt it for a brief moment.

I told you "what's his name" was on a Lincoln cent.

Lilly's and daffy dill's scent.

No money spent.

Will I be burned?

No cash earned.





By Jonathan Billet's hand.

07/11/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment