Sunday, February 14, 2016

3's Week Poem

"3's Week Poem"





I'll Catch my Dreams.



Tranquil rains, rough Ocean.



Cloudy skies, Grey guys.



Shrimp For Breakfast.

A Big Whopper For Lunch.

And Frozen Dinner Roasted Turkey Dinner.



Walking through a railroad tunnel's step.

smelled the pot.

Smelled it on the train seats.

sometimes i smell cigar smoke.



Got change for the bus and it was the

same as the time on the schedule, at 1:35...



Drink orange Juice but it dries my mouth

so does a steam of the radiator.



On the hottest day of the year I traveled

Up to Valhalla to visit the Doctor.



Oh heavenly spirit why is the world so GLad?

When a Peeing eye Dog iS so SaD?



It's easier to walk on another side.

What was a scandal yesterday is now

Bliss.



Lost my way.

Know all the Subway, railroad, And airplane

routes.

Climbed over hill tops.

On the grounds' floor.



Jon Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment