Sunday, February 14, 2016

Winter


                   "Winter"



Some people are as blind as the day is long.

Dead dog days.



To every dawning there is a light.

All the darkness has its fear.



                     Coffee

taste like tea,

the water is beer.



I lie.

Go f*ck the sky.



Brainless flea.

Ignorance is divine.

Me has no thoughts.



I like walking in the rain without an umbrella.

Snow too.

As the snow fall in the winter of a mind.

the question is a hesitation,

in my message's reservation.



This s**t makes no sense to me.

i pee out my pants.



Rapper's redacted rights.

Backwards paragraphs.

Swear the merry gangster and hell angels.



Dead old days.

Peyton Manning passed out.

so did I.



without talking we see.

we don't hear a sound.



Creative lawyers are dangerous,

so are scatterbrained fleas.

It's dangerous out there.



My woman is late for dinner.

breakfST for

brunch.

Boss man gets in late.



Jon Billet

For Nick & My Friends 02/10/16

No comments:

Post a Comment