Sunday, February 14, 2016

FOR MY VALENTINES FROM A SUCKER

     "FOR MY VALENTINES FROM A SUCKER"

Know all the subway lines,
road routes, and
jet location.

Clouded in hill tops.
In the madness of Her house.
She writes to a ripe 101 years.

Going inside a black hole.
Had my behind probed with a Bogey Stick.
Only my Proctologist knows for sure.

Take the old # 61 to Port Chester.

The cold dollar bills fall
Out of My hands into others.

I'm tired of screaming.

Check your weapons
at THe door at The Golden Inn.
Where I wouldn't have
Lasted the day.
I'll stay at the day hospital.

Abbie is my proctologist.
ChEErs To HiM.
here's to him.

I get NumbeRs & NaMe
SIgnS ALl MiXed Up IN my AlphAbet
soup.

45 HouRs NeVeR ENdS.

WHat Are ThE hoLidays
buT SpenT DaYs.

PeasentS wE Are.

DOg fOOd iS FroZen DiNners uNDer cOOked.

GO bAcK to the fOreST To hidein THe
TReeS.

COming OuT oF A ClOset is likE a ConE
Of silenCe Or OMERTa.

oN ThE tRaIL they sent 10,ooo HOunds AFter ME.
I AM THE RED FOX>

My Second Thoughts are everyplace in somebody
elses' mind VaUlt.

Too muCh politics
and Not Enough diversity.

GOING TO THE LITTLE HOTEL IN THE SKY-
311, 411, 9-11.
lOVE U ANDY
EVEN IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME.

THE CHEF KNOWS THE BEST WAY TO THE PEOPLES'
HEARTs IS THROuGH Their STOMACHs.

My God Is Andy Dudette.

Politicians roll up their sleeves and and are models at their conventions.

My college SECUrity Guard Was Gay.
I'll try to hold on.
The front door to the back door is inside out.
The black hole is dormant.

Billy-Jon Billet


No comments:

Post a Comment