Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Is This My Question?

  "Is This My Question?"




To many questions not enough answered.

Don't have a time of day for prayers.

Plenty of thoughts, to struggle with, and write about.

With my water gun, I quench my thirsty desire for answers.

I wish for all the ideas under the sun.

Walk around and collect thoughts from bits of talk.

Spoken words forgotten in conversation by those who quoted them.

Missing pieces of a larger puzzle's world.



I'm a digger in a box shoveling snow waste and urinating rain.

The mom and pop gun shop blows me away.

On winter's snowy and rainy day.

Get caught up in my own little world.



Is it ever too late?

For a date with destiny.

History is mankind's mystery.

If not now when?

It's not a matter of if, but when?



Got lost in a Second's World War.

The start of it all.



Jon Billet-01/26/16

No comments:

Post a Comment