Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A-1 Sauce That You Are

"A-1 Sauce That You Are"


Life is on the house.

Pays and costs.

When I'm with you, the ocean's seagulls do summer salts.

Crying tears of happiness and swimming to foreign shores in them.

Get pleasures from your timeless treasures.

I'm a lonely but sanctimonious ship.

Sometimes, I get caught in the heady stuff.

We eat it... Out! Oui!! Oui!!!... Love...... You and Me

Places are always floating in my head.

Love when old music turns new.

When my gums chew.

When heaven doesn't backfire on me.

If God's not blue, and neither are you.

You're a hostess to me.

The perfect parasite.

We share karma in our pleasurable paradise.

Love us both.

Love life.

You bring the world joy.

Love is returned to me.


Jonathan Billet's



No comments:

Post a Comment