Friday, September 9, 2011

Words


"Words"



I build words for a living of love.

Like the builder builds his house brick by brick.

Mine is built word by word.

Step by step, word by word.

Trying to create beautiful words until I can finish a sentence.

Take my voyage and complete a book of sentences.

With the world's help I'll be able to see and write as I travel through my life.

Would like to send a message through my media like others do through theirs.

Through my thoughts of life, I view others and the world around me.

I can feel their feelings and ideas only through my own.

I am a blind clairvoyant, only able to see what I can.

My loneliness makes me feel trapped at times, and liberated at others.

The isolation keeps words unspoken, tranquil, and peaceful.

This company gets me so lonesome for companionship that it tends to make me mad.

Need people's and the world's company despite their flaws.

Like food, water, and space I need them to them to give me the things only they give.

Sharing is caring.

I would like to write the universe's still unspoken words.

Yo escribo las palabras en mi cabeza que hablo.

Amo tu!


J. Billet's alias Captain Midnight, Col. Corn Flake, Don Juan,
Flatop Celeryhead, Jon Billygoat, J.D. Billet, Dr. Sigmund Fudd M.D.,
Douglas Sir Arthur, and all the other lousy names in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment