Saturday, September 17, 2011

Clinged Starchy


"Clinged Starchy"

Life goes by so quickly, you can't see the money pass.
Dylan was right - Money don't cuss - it cries.
People walk down Wall Streets in their dresses smoking cigars - chatting to themselves.
Even thought I saw Bush and Obama holding hands on Main Street in Centerville.
Dancing to a tune by a Bubble Gum Rapper Named Elvis.
Did the Tennessee Waltz in the ocean God made with his pee.
Drowned by God's tears in my laughter -
Swam from N.Y. to China and back in the tears.
Got pissed off.
Peed on too.
Whoever you are, I'm sorry I'm so crazy.
Making a living, while never for giving or getting.
I feel sorry for myself.
I'm happy with the blues.
I know I'm wrong -
Please try and forgive.
I always knew you were greater than you claimed to be.
Your greatness was my weakness.
Try to understand.
Thanks God.
Love a friend named Billet's
 
By Jonathan Billet
Modified Starchy 9/14/11 

No comments:

Post a Comment