Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Fastest Day

"The Fastest Day"




The fastest day is a most fun one.


Experience astounds me.


Each day I grow ten days smarter, which is pretty good for a slow starter.


Eh, Eh, Oh, Oh, Uh huh - Solid rock of seconds - get lost in a moving moment.


Divide and multiply as seconds fly by - this is called "United Mutation"


No fake or unreasonable anticipation.






Still got chips what are bigger than my shoulders.


Full of bull - but it's okay. I'm a Taurus.






........ Thanks for writing!


Haven't gotten my first pair of shoes yet.


When I do, I'm going to run around and play. 


I'll learn to write and read things about living and life.


I've just begun to open my eyes and breathe.


Mi Dio ... I'm so young and new.


Much joy and sun to share from my silent days in the womb.




Jonathan Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment