Friday, September 2, 2011

Secret


"Secret"


Why would I write I wish the stars would reveal the secrets they
share with the universe, with you, unless I was peculiar?

Are these the same secrets a chair shares with a table?

Leaders share with their people?

A dog shares with its master?

Secrets are never revealed unless they are not secrets.

Citizens don't know top secrets.

Sometimes they are so top secret that nobody knows them.

Not even the leaders.

Why doesn't a bird know to cross at a red light?

It's a secret's mystery.

Who tells a blind person that the lights are on?

I forgot what you were going to say.

What were we talking about?

I forgot.

Was it another one of those secrets?

A true secret is kept only among enlightened people.

Secrets are kept only among two people.

Don't tell anyone else.

There is no speaking among them.

Only writing.

Secrets are really insane!

                                    Love Billet 

No comments:

Post a Comment