Sunday, September 11, 2011

Written Writing


"Written Writing"


Someone asked me when I started writing.  My response was, just about the same time I started reading.  I have been writing with serious intent for about three years.  God will give me more time as each writing gets better and more to my sages' liking.  I am one of the many people of the world.  A world's student and humble servant.  I am one only.

You are my Lord, Dudet.  You have no monetary value to me.  In my book, you are priceless.  I owe your world my life.  I write to phrase the obvious, which is really the most hidden of all secrets.  Should opportunity come knocking, don't you ever let it close on you.  Stay as holy as you will always be to me and the world.


With Love In His Heart,
Captain Moonlight alias
Jonathan Billet    

No comments:

Post a Comment