Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bill Declares Peace On War

"Bill Declares Peace On War"




Are you going to let that colorful woman, Tropical Irene into your life or let her go?


What the hell gives you the right to be so kind and loving towards me?  Thanks for being such a buddy.


It's nobody's fault but my own that I am what I am.  Sometimes I even wonder if that's true.


Everything gets lousy when I get angry.  I really am quite a happy and fortunate soul.  Thanks God.


Maybe standing with a whole bunch of different colored balloons.  Helium filled plastic situated in various locations at unique heights in this photograph.


If you would like to throw out a thought for me, feel free to do so.  I'll always be there to catch it!


You are my interpretation of inside insight.  Love you always.


Sometimes I feel I've known you since I was in my playpen.


Don't you believe anything and don't believe it then either.


You poison my soul with sweetness.  I have a mouthful of cavities and a body full of red, raspberry, rash.


It's really not too clear to me what I'm writing about.


Imagine your worst nightmare amplifies by a million, playing in your head.  It's angered fear trying to kill you.  How to I react to this?


Hug Me My Friend,
I'm Scared


Love You - Jonathan Billet

No comments:

Post a Comment