Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love All My Lines


"Love All My Lines"



Was that you I saw sitting on a bench eating a bagel?

Everything I write coming out smelling like roses.

I love cents.

Don't you?

I can't express my gratitude in the world of words.

The world has no wealth compared to your treasures.

You make me taste the culinary delights of life's pleasures.

Children play with toys like you toy with my mind.

Your mind is a pleasant day's find that was left behind.

I love breaking bread on your feast.

You are the finest grapevine God could possibly cultivate.

In your world there is nothing to negotiate.

Your love is too difficult to contemplate.            

An arriving date in your mind's state.  
                                        
Destiny's fate.

Peace will come our way on a new day.

I love you.


By Jonathan Billet - 03.11.14.       

No comments:

Post a Comment