Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wearing Diapers


                            "Wearing Diapers"


Charles Colson was the special counsel to President Nixon.

A caption that he had hanging on his wall in a cartoon read,
"When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds
will follow."

I was listening to a talk show host ranting and raving about
these Arabs who go around wearing diapers on their heads.

This gave me an idea for a photo of myself with underwear
on my head.  I wrapped a pair of briefs around my head to
look like a turban.  Then I held a toilet plunger in my hands
in a threatening manner.  A photo was taken of me with an
eye patch and wearing the other articles of clothing by the
Duddettes.  It was posted on my facebook page.

So now I was the only Jewish Arab stereotype on the internet.

Remember that the politicians clean the executive toilets.

That way you'll be able to go into business and make your
millions before your twenty-one years of age.  Just stay for
four years at the college of your choice as long as it has an
Ivy League logo.  Then join a promising hedge fund asset
company.

I always wanted to be the Rush Limbaugh of radio's new
left.   Leftist radio was always in competition with the far
right.  Take Billy Sunday and Abbie Hoffman.  W.B.A.I. vs.
W.A.B.C.

I voted for Porky Pig and Grandfather Clock in the last two
Presidential elections.  Enough about me.  What about you?
My facebook page is Jonathan Billet!

By Jon Billet 12.30.14.

No comments:

Post a Comment