Friday, March 28, 2014

My Dog's Diabetes


"My Dog's Diabetes"
                       



My dog hides under trees from me. 

At night she hides under the stars.

Very obese and has diabetes.

This causes her to spend much of the day peeing.

A problem for my family.

They are frequently fighting over the constant desire to be walked.

She is so overweight that we can only feed her one meal a day.

Which makes it difficult because she is always howling for more food.

In certain countries there is very little adult diabetes.

Probably due to the fact that most of the population is starving.

Like my dog, they howl for food.

This is a sorry state of affairs.

This writing is dedicated to my friend Samantha who has a big rear.

She can float on water.

It waddles when she walks, like a healthy duck.

She exercises and knows how to feed herself.

Kudos for Samantha.

Love her friend - Jon.       

No comments:

Post a Comment