Saturday, January 3, 2015

Echo's Canyon

"Echo's Canyon"




My footsteps echo in the park.

A voice I hear is moving through the dark.

I'm waiting for the Ark.

I write for myself alone in an empty house.

I'm invisible to a tree and dogs can barely see me. 

Want to swim in the sea of orange tea.

That will set the human race free.

We really all do exist in a box.

The box has plenty of locks.

Like my floor door.

Nobody will share with me what's in store.

The creator has an invention kit.

Like a front door's mail slit.

Wishing to hum songs to it.

It won't take long to write these songs.

The ideas they sell strike me as dumb.

Good while on Scotch and Rum.

But they take a mighty sum.

Except to a drunken wandering bum such as myself.

All alone by myself in one of the house's rooms.

Watching Jupiter's jumping moons.

While eating from utensil's pencils, called ice-cream spoons.

Made especially for buffoons.

Watch out for passing typhoons.


By Captain Stardust alias Captain Moonlight or J. Billet's.

To Andy Dudettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment