Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lost Shoes


"Lost Shoes"



Abbie wears shades that were stolen from Mickey and lost shoes that belonged to Ricky of the B2.

- "Don't blame us, we'll blame you other corporations included too."

My knapsack is full of clothes, my head is full of ideas, and my stomach is empty, so are my drawers.

I write the trash and recycle it for cash.

Some of my best ideas are caught with butterfly nets in the yellow sun.

A rat jumped.

Pumped in the park until it got dark- then I couldn't see what I was doing.

My diplomas were all smashed in the local dump.

The sun dipped while a pizza pie flipped.

Hold on- I ran out of ideas over the years.

I'd like to take this time to remind corporate America, "A New Day Is Dawning."



By Captain Moonlight Alias Jon Billet        

No comments:

Post a Comment