Sunday, January 11, 2015

Laugh's Cracked Star

                  "Laugh's Cracked Star"



You're my angel who never fell nor will you.

Sometimes I feel like a fallen angel.

I'm a shooting star.

A shot star.

You will always go far.

While I drink green tea at a sushi bar.

My future is told in a fortune cookie I was sold.

What a way to be alive.

I should really imbibe on some strong spirits.

Do you have any leftovers for me?

I'm to blind to see and too old to be.

I'll be glad to be at the moment when you set me free.

I'm sorry all I can lend is a deaf ear and bad sight.

You're always right when we fight.

My great wish is to hold you tight.

Won't you fulfill my heart's desire and extinguish my hell's fire?

Of you, I can't get enough to avoid a hell's mire.

That I fell into.

And can't get out of.

All I need is your love.

From the stars, moons, and planets above.




By Jon Billet to A. Dudet - Through All The Years - Great Cheers.        

No comments:

Post a Comment