Sunday, January 4, 2015

The World Is Upside Down

  "The World Is Upside Down"




Andrea-

My mind is in upheaval.

The world is upside down but spins around town.

I watch the world on a Tuesday which will turn into Monday.

If Sunday wasn't called Sunday it might be addressed to as Saturday.

Four o'clock is seven in heaven.

Yellow is blue and green orange.

God sees all colors but hears none.

To some humans aren't human.

Like the animals.

Deaf ears hear differences in sound.

Like humans and dogs hear and sound differently.

I can see through my mind's fifty-fifty vision.

But I can see only through my own eyes.

I'm called different because I don't see the same as other folks.

I was misdiagnosed when a child with autistic hyperactivity.

This wasn't the real case.

But whose is?




By Jonathan Billet B 4 New Year's Eve-2014

To Andrea: Whose Life I Love More Than Mine.         

No comments:

Post a Comment