Saturday, January 3, 2015

Holding You

                                        "Holding You"



I'd like to hold your heart next to mine.

A tree I can't see is like you, far away and hides from my view.

I love you.

Do you love me too?

Would love to take a rain shower with you.

To you it would be nice and new.

Us dancing would be quite the view.

I need you to inspire and douse my heart's burnt out fire for you.

The faucet drips while my heart skips over you.

A sun's dipping into a sea of lemon tea.

It's easy to see that you and I were meant to be.

Eternally in infinite infinity's ecstasy by a distant shore.

For ten's score is evermore.

This and you I can't ignore.

It hurt and tore me to pieces.

Golden fleeces.

Only found in mythology.

My love is your Biology.

Your mind's psychology's physiology.   

I love you only Andy.

Love and kisses for the misses.



By Jonathan Billet 01.02.2015...

No comments:

Post a Comment