Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Life


"A Life"



Walking my dog up and down around a circular Ferris wheel.

It's just like the hands of a clock moving in circles.

God doesn't listen to those who shout.

Or can't hear them very well.

Very old age usually means poor health.

That's like losing all your money.

If you haven't already lost it.

Old age can be poverty.

Is there a future to look forward to?

Or were the good times in the past?

Beans are on the counter.

But I can't count them up.

How much does it add up to with all the division and multiplication.

Speak nothing of subtraction.

People are living in the same math world. 

They can't understand the math because they speak different languages.

Have different cultures.

Breathe different air.

Survive in different living quarters.

Earn different amounts of money.

Eat different food.

Some eat dog food while others starve to death.

It's a man made disease.

I sleep with my dreams.

Hope for the best!

Expect the worst.

God's good to the lucky ones.

Water and food come from a subconscious desire.

I'm going to see revealed.

I can't understand what everybody's talking about.

I don't understand Yiddish.

Where are the crowds of people headed in such a rush?

Love the math.

Life never adds up.

But it pays plenty.

Such are trivialities. 


By Jonathan Billet 01/06/14       

No comments:

Post a Comment