Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dream Box


                                                          "Dream Box"

I sleep high most of the time.
Stuck in dreams and schemes of delusional illusions.
Trapped in a myth's magic box.
Tomorrow you talked to me.
Tomorrow, yesterday, and today are the days of the week.
Etc., etc., etc.
Never reveal the why and wherefore of those days.
A word to the wise, don't get the days of the week mixed up.
Tuesday can be Saturday in life's disguise.
Januaury can even turn into May.
A real February's Tuesday can be an April's Sunday.
Skip over the days and months of the year and live on in the moment's time.
You will find yourself gaining days.
Running faster every day of your life.

By Jonathan Billet 01.09.14.

2 comments:

  1. I met you only a few days ago by accident and decided to check out your website - I love Dream Box, it's a poem I connect to and makes me glad I decided to check this out! Thanks for your work :)

    ReplyDelete