Monday, January 27, 2014

Who Is God????...


"Who Is God????..."





My brother-in-law thinks he's God.

He probably is!!!!...

My lover has flowered pedals I want to kiss.

I'd like to kiss God's feet.

If she'd kiss mine.

Tomorrow or yesterday I may drink some red wine at Nicky's Pizzeria.

Perhaps some rum and coffee warmed at the Cellar Bar.                                                       
This may sound crazy but I like drinking frozen iced tea in the coldest temperatures.

Especially at my hangouts Aroma Cafe and the local Starbucks.

I told my girlfriend I wanted to visit with her and share her secret kisses.

My arm around her shoulders as we watch her favorite show and steal kisses.

My friend Roxy has a lot of moxie.  

A lot of women think they're God's gift to the world; so do a number of men.

They probably are.

But God, the real God is no bargain.

The Devil you say.

I do know this earth's heaven is bliss.

That I'll miss while in my abyss. 

Love U Sadly.



By Jonathan Billet
01/24/14       

No comments:

Post a Comment