Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Standing Upward


                                                  "Standing Upward"

The clouds and my seed fertilize the skies.
Am I on top of the world or is the world on top of me?
Am I standing on line waiting for everyone else to get off?
Do I brush my teeth with toilet paper?
Am I my brother's keeper?
Am I asking too many questions for you to answer?
Could you if you would?
Don't expect anything from anybody but love it if you get it!!!!...
I live in a two door apartment.
My apartment has a name.
It is called Aroma Cafe.
My landlord's name is Dave or John - which one I forget.
But the rent is up.
Just like I am on their mean green caffeine bean.
I just love it!
Pulling all these legs.
I wish I could push them them up to the sky!!!!...
Take care of yourselves, I have to leave now.

Love Jonathan Billet 01.13.14.

No comments:

Post a Comment