Monday, January 27, 2014

What's A Bronx


                                              "What's A Bronx"


What's the bronx cheer?
South Westchester?
Or some other place?
Was I mugged there?...
Is this too far right for you???i!i!ii!
Me too!i!i!i!
I only wish it was true.
My apartment in Larchmont is full of laughing tears!i!!i...
John, I know you too?i!i!i!i!i
!My ink is dry like my eye's tears.
Have no fears on this New Year's.
You weren't brought up in the Bronx.
Thank your lucky stars!
Brought up on Mars.
Just like The Mars Candy Bars...
Not too far to walk.
Can you talk?
Politicians, what do you have to say???....
But everythings O.K.
Thanx God???....
For this evolution's revolutions.
Seeing is eveything.
Hear the gulls cry and laugh at the same time.
While they're still here.
Echoes past?
How long does it last???...
Forever and always I say!!!!....
Another day to stay with Carol.
Besmirched or choked on toxic smoke????"""
The slumber's landlord.

By Jonathan Billet- 01.27.14

No comments:

Post a Comment